October 24, 2007

The Dark Side of SpiderFish

Well it has been some time since I/ we have posted here but a recent email gave me a reason. We are always happy to have comments about SpiderFish but we were completely blown away by a forum thread on the Mississippi Geocachers website. We read the posts and got such a kick I had to share this with the very very few who may stumble across this blog.

We have given a single hint for SpiderFish so for those who haven't heard the clue its pretty simple (26 L in the A)

The diligent cachers in MS are getting close, some of their ideas are very close others border on the absurd. Regardless they are entertaining.

Be well and if you think you may have solved this puppy, drop me an email and I will be happy to confirm. Or you can click the big red button... (code provided by the smart folks at cr@sissy-n-cr.com )

Click to verify coordinates

If you are right, and sign the log, look at the fabulous prize.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen the web page in quite some time and was blown away. I'd love to have a signed certificate for SpiderFish. Just started pounding on the new puzzles. This might take a while.

Cheers!!!!!
TKDenizen

Anonymous said...

Awesome momento of a great cache!
Where do i sign up to get one of these??
Seriously that was a great idea.
Indeed Frodo does rule.
SniperChicken